Welcome to knightvsanarchy, a spin-off of the batmanjoker community! knightvsanarchy hosts the Knight vs Anarchy Team Challenge. Every two weeks, a prompt is posted to the community and members of each team (Team Knight and Team Anarchy) have two weeks to post as many Batman/Joker fan works as possible inspired by the prompt. The team who scores the most points wins that round. There will be small prizes (banners, icons and other graphics) for the team that wins best of 5 rounds and the challenge will continue for as long as we can keep it going.
You can join either team at any time; you can also join the community if you'd just like to follow the challenge as it progresses.
Before joining the community, please read the rules below. We are a laid-back comm and we're just here to have fun, but we want to make sure this is a pleasant, fun place for our members.
1. This community was set-up purely for the Knight vs Anarchy Team Challenge. The only material that's allowed is challenge entries and posts that relate directly to the challenge (eg, questions about the challenge). If you'd like to post meta, fan works that are not part of the challenge, general Batman/Joker discussions, etc, please do so in our parent community, batmanjoker. Please let's keep knightvsanarchy as on-topic as possible.
2. While we welcome and encourage gen, the bulk of the fan works posted here are slash, often of an explicit nature. If this offends you, or if it's illegal for you to look at this type of material where you live, please refrain from joining the community. Joining or commenting for the purpose of flaming fans of the pairing will result in a permanent ban and the offending material being deleted.
3. All fanworks must have the following as their subject line:
Round [x] - Team [Knight/Anarchy] - [Type of work: fic, fanart, icons, etc]
You can include more information in the subject line (eg, NSFW warnings, titles, etc, but you must have the above information as a minimum).
4. Please use the following header when posting your work (you can copy & paste the contents of the text box):
This makes it easier to organise the community and for other people to find work they want to read/see. Put it in whatever order you choose, just make sure to include these things, especially a disclaimer and (for fic) a word count. If your work contains other pairings, don't forget to mention these in your header. Please fell free to add any additional information, eg, author's notes, etc.
5. All fanfiction and all art that's either bigger than 200x200 pixels and/or NSFW must be placed under an LJ-cut. With regards to art, you can post small, work-friendly teasers outside the LJ-cut, but any material that's bigger than that and NSFW material of any size must be placed under an LJ-cut. Make sure you label all NSFW material accordingly.
If you need instructions on how to make an LJ-cut, please read this page. If you still have any questions about making an LJ-cut, please contact one of the mods and we'll be happy to help.
6. Please tag all your entries. The mod post at the start of each round will contain instructions on the appropriate tags for that round. You can see the list of current tags here: Tag List
7. While constructive criticism is welcomed and encouraged, personal attacks will result in a temporary or permanent ban, depending on the seriousness of the attack. Likewise, please do no make any comments that are racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise bigoted. Deliberately making offensive comments will result in a warning. If three warnings are ignored, this will result in a permanent ban.
8. We do not condone any form of plagiarism or harassment. Do not repost any materials from this community without explicit permission from the work's author and do not use the material posted here for the purposes of harassing/bullying/trolling etc the community's members. Stealing material and/or trolling the community will result in a permanent ban. Obviously, plagiarising someone else's material and posting it to the community is also not allowed. (Go here for an overview of what constitutes plagiarism.) If you feel someone has plagiarised your work, please contact the moderators, who will be able to assess the situation. Anyone caught plagiarising/stealing someone else's work will be banned from the community.
9. Please do not post any advertising. Advertising of interest to Batman/Joker fans should go in the batmanjoker community. Any advertisements posted here will be considered spam and deleted. Repeated spamming will result in a ban from the community.
If you have any problems, concerns or questions, please contact overlithe (e-mail: overlithe(at)livejournal.com, Y!M: over_lithe) or chosenfire28 (e-mail: chosenfire2890(at)yahoo.com, Y!M: chosenfire2890).